So simple to create yet stunning to wear, who would have thought glass and paper can be made into such wonderful pieces of jewellery!
With the limitless bounds of print media (think books, old maps, sheet music, origami paper, photographs) you can take almost anything flat and make it into your very own piece of one-of-a-kind glass and paper jewellery.
These personalised little gems also make wonderful presents!
Each person will get to make a set of earrings, ring and pendant or keyrings.
What will we cover?
In this class we will:
- Take you through the simple steps of how to create your very own glass jewellery
- Explore what kinds of material you need and where to find them
- Learn how to make the final settings
Feel free to bring in paper or photographs you would like to place into your jewellery!
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Quiet Spaces
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Qing (she/her) is one of our regular teachers here at Laneway Learning!
She loves to cook for her family and learnt traditional methods from her parents.
She has many passions and also teaches classes on origami, paper quilling, silver jewellery making and beading.
Photo: teacher’s own work
Any other questions or accessibility requests we can help you with? Just shoot an email to Maddyler (she/her) at email@example.com.