Have you heard of Amigurumi?
Amigurumi means knitted stuffed dolls in Japanese and they are so adorable!
This is not a total beginner crochet class but if you know how to do a single crochet stitch you will be able to make a cute as Amigurumi doll!
Come and make a mini me of yourself, your best friend or maybe even your mum!
You’ll get to pick your hair, outfit and any other adorable accessories you would like to add.
What will we cover?
Within this class you will learn:
- How to read a basic blank doll pattern
- How to do a magic ring knot
- Crocheting on the round
- How to increase/decrease in crochet
- Seamless yarn colour change
- Ideas and samples to attach different hair styles and types
- Ideas and samples to create accessories
- Customisation inspiration and advice
You need to know how to chain and single crochet to attend this class. There will be a quick demo at the start of this class if you need a refresher.
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets to First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be Teaching?
Maria (she/her) has crafted many weird and wonderful things since getting hooked on crochet, and she shows no signs of stopping!
In addition to crochet and crafting, she also has a passion for cooking and baking, light painting, Spanish shoes and running Laneway Learning.
Image Teachers Own Wonderful Work
Any other questions or accessibility requests? Feel free to email delsi (she/her) at email@example.com.