Very traditional and very delicious; who doesn’t love shortbread?
In this class we will be inspired to make some classy shortbread gifts for your friends and tuck away a little bit for ourselves.
Cook along with this online cooking workshop and fill your home with the mouth-watering aroma of freshly baked treats.
What will we cover?
In this online cookalong class you will:
- Learn how to make a batch of shortbread
- Chat about the history of shortbread
- Explore some variations on the classic recipe
- Wath a demonstrate on how to present it as a delicious gift
What will I need?
If you’d like to cook along at home, please have ready the below ingredients.
You will be learning lots of different shortbread. So feel free to cook all of them or just choose one or two from the ingredient list.
- 250g unsalted butter
- 125g caster sugar
- 375g plain flour
- Mix Master or Beaters
- Closed Captions
- Early Bird Discounted Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Jennifer (she/her) of Hells Breath Relish has been in the business of putting things into jars for the past 20 years and loves to mess around with food.
She is very keen to encourage others to also play with their food.
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just email delsi (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.