Do you need a break from your own busy mind? Our worries and stresses can weigh us down and stop us from moving forward if we spend too much thinking about them.
Journalling is a safe place to put down your worries and stresses at your own pace, giving you the chance to clear your mind, see things differently and free you up to keep enjoying life.
This journal writing class will take the thinking out of ‘how to journal’ while inspiring you with the freedom that comes with putting your worries on the page.
What will we cover?
In this class you’ll learn a transformational step-by-step self-reflective framework, a practical tool for looking after your wellbeing.
You’ll also be guided to get down what’s on your mind, gain clarity and end feeling grounded and clear.
This journal process will help you:
- Reduce stress, build resilience & confidence
- Inspire productivity & creativity
- Nurture self-compassion & lift your mood
- Facilitate personal growth
- Enhance your relationships
What will you need?
All you’ll need is:
- Pen and paper. With each step, you’ll be guided to practice. Whatever you write is personal and you won’t be asked to share it.
- A peaceful and relaxing environment with a freshly made cuppa
- Closed Captions
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreters Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Ingrid (she/her) is a Journal Writing Facilitator and Life Coach. She has always found writing to be cathartic, but didn’t always know how to get the best out of a journal writing session. It wasn’t until Ingrid started using a step-by-step approach to her journalling that she noticed so many aspects of her life start to change for the better.
Ingrid has taught this process to individuals, groups and organisations. She believes in the power of journal writing as one of the most cost effective forms of therapeutic self-reflection – an incredible tool that creates space to keep learning from life and following your heart.
Everyone is welcome to journal with Ingrid, from absolute beginners to people who already keep a journal.
Other questions or accessibility requests? Just shoot an email to Maddy (she/her) at email@example.com.