Have you tried liquid polymer clay? It’s much easier than resin and you can create stunning designs.
In this class we’ll learn how to use liquid clay, what moulds to use and how to bake it. We’ll go through some fun techniques and design our own earrings
As Halloween and Dia de los Muertos is coming up, we’ll have heaps of skulls and other random moulds for you to make your earrings. You will walk away with your baked earrings ready to wear!
What will we cover?
This fun polymer clay workshop will teach you:
- How to work with liquid polymer clay
- How to combine it with normal clay
- Using silicone moulds
- Methods for combining shapes together
- Attaching your sections and findings
– Wheelchair Accessible Venue
– Auslan Interpreter upon Request
– Quiet Spaces
– Gender Neutral Bathrooms
– Discounted Early Bird Tickets
– Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
Who will be teaching?
Fran Miller-Pezo likes to try her hand at anything and everything.
She’s worked for comedy festivals, performed in shows, ran her own craft market and tour managed her way around the world with rock bands.
She has a soft spot for designing and creating original crafts. Follow her @puddlepuddledesign.
Other questions or accessibility requests? Just shoot an email to Maddy (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.