Join the war on waste and cut down on your use of single-use plastic by using beeswax wraps to cover food and carry snacks. In this fun class you will learn how to make your own beeswax wraps, ideal for your own use or perhaps as an awesome gift?
What will we cover?
We will learn how to:
- Make your own reusable beeswax wrap using organic beeswax and cotton fabric.
- Learn about the different methods to make these wraps
- The dos and don’ts for use and how to look after them
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Quiet Spaces
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Robyn Bunting is the owner of ‘Harold and Maude‘ on level 2 of the Nicholas Building. She will start you on the path to creating heirlooms that combine reuse and repurpose with a history of community and skill. Completion of project, colour use and big picture coaching are all on offer – so come along and learn the basics.
Questions about the class? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.