Would you like to draw a super cute portrait of your pet? Or really any other animal you love!
Come and learn how to create an adorable pet image and how to create the perfect animal fur texture with artist Marloes!
This class welcome beginners!
What will we cover?
Through this draw along workshop you will learn how to:
- Commence a pet portrait
- Work from photos successfully (as the darlings rarely sit still long enough)
- Choose a pose and create your composition
- Select the right materials
What will you need?
- Photos of your pet or chosen animal
- Paper (watercolour paper if you intend to use paints)
- Graphite/lead pencil, charcoals and your choice of colour medium (eg. pencils, pens or pastels)
- Closed Captions
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Marloes (she/her) is a wildlife artist who also teaches a variety of mediums at community centres, retirement communities and other locations, including in her own studio space.
She enjoys sharing her skills and passions with others in a light hearted and fun way that makes the experience totally enjoyable and rewarding for everyone involved. You can find her on Instagram or her website.
Artist’s own wonderful work
Questions about the class or other ways we can assist with accessibility? Just email Maddy (she/her) at email@example.com.