Come and make a beautiful pair of polymer clay earrings with Victoria!
Polymer clay is fun, colourful and can be transformed into beautiful pieces of jewelry!
Within this hands on workshop, you will be taken through the steps to create your own pair of earrings that you will walk away with at the end of the night!
What will we cover?
In this workshop you will:
– Learn how polymer clay works
– Be talked through all the important tools you will need to create your own earrings
– Learn about the best places to get your craft supplies
– Have a go at making your own beautiful pair of earrings
All supplies will be provided, just bring your wonderful self!
– Wheelchair Accessible Venue
– Gender Neutral Bathrooms
– Quiet Spaces
– Discounted Early Bird Tickets
– Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
– Auslan Interpreter upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Victoria (she/her) is a serial workshopper! By day she works at the wonderful Body Shop and by evening she loves learning new skills, meeting new people and getting creative.
Art and crafts is something that I have loved from a young age. This will be her first time teaching a workshop with Laneway Learning and we are excited to have her a part of the Learning Laneway family.
Have a question or an accessibility request? Just shoot an email to delsi (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.