Please note: You will need to be double vaccinated to attend this class. You will need to check in via the Victorian Service app which can be linked to your vaccination certificate. Find out more here.
Punch needle embroidery just got cool! And we get why… They look so pretty and the process is super cathartic.
Join us for a fun workshop and learn all the basics to create your own punch needle embroidery.
You will not only take home your original craft piece but will also receive all the equipment to continue our punch needle embroidery journey from home.
What will we cover?
In this workshop you will learn:
– How to set your hoop
– Where to get the materials
– How to thread your needle
– Punch needle embroidery basics
– Tips and tricks
What should I bring?
– All supplies and materials will be provided!
– Just come with a design in your mind (and bring a mate or two too!)
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Quiet Spaces
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Natalia (she/her) of Kisah Kasih Embroidery is a self-taught embroidery artist and also a lover of all things textile and sparkling beads.
She is also a creative and an intimate, empowerment photographer.
Aside from her love of art and creative work, she also loves teaching and meeting new people. She can’t wait to spend time doing craft with you all. You can find out more about her work here.
Pic teachers own art
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just shoot an email to delsi (she/her) at email@example.com.