Feeling a little run down? Like some more self care in your life?
Would you like to relax into a sparkly pink bath filled with a glitter bath bomb you made yourself?
Well come and learn how to make your own eco-glitter bath bombs in this fun, hands on workshop with delsi!
Unicorns party mum, delsi, will take you through each step of the bath bomb making process.
There will be lots of styles to choose from – from Unicorn molds, pink glitter and beautiful aromatherapy scents to help create your beautiful, handcrafted bath bombs.
Queer Social is half social cute times with a bunch of like minded queer people and half fun, educational and interactive workshop.
All workshops are taught by queers, for queers.
What will we cover?
This is a hands on class where you’ll go home with your own homemade bath bombs.
- How to create eco-friendly bath bombs with products from your kitchen
- Glitter options that are safe for your body and the environment
- How to use plant based dyes to add colour
- How to decorate and personalise your bath bomb with aromatherapy
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Quiet Spaces
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be Teaching?
delsi (she/her) is a proud queer femme lady who loves nothing more than snuggling with her cat whilst making cute stitching art.
delsi is an ex-highschool teacher turned LGBTQIA+ Inclusion Trainer, Director of the LGBTQIA+ party org Unicorns, Marriage Celebrant and Manager here at Laneway Learning.
She also loves the colour pink, eco-gitter, documentaries, reality TV dating shows, latex outfits and disco!
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just shoot delsi (she/her) an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.