What’s it all about?
If you have ever tried to give up dairy cheese, you know how hard it can get. Unfortunately, non-dairy cheeses from shops can either be very expensive or less appealing than dairy cheeses. The good news is, you can make your own at home and impress your friends with a vegan cheese board at your next party!
What will we cover?
In this lesson you will:
- Get introduced to the nuts and bolts of vegan cheese making
- Taste four different varieties of delicious vegan cheeses (Feta, aged ash Brie and Camembert)
- Learn how to make two vegan cheese varieties from scratch that are guaranteed to impress.
- Get recipes for all cheeses presented so you can make them at home
- Get suggestions on how to put together a beautiful cheese board
Bring a container for leftovers.
Who will be teaching it?
Elodie has always had an interest in wildlife and studied marine ecology before she fell in love with Australia and its wildlife. She has 12 years of experience interacting with amazing animals throughout the world through volunteer projects, field assistant positions, and her own research. She is an Emergency Response Operator at Wildlife Victoria and also works for Remember The Wild, an organisation aiming at reconnecting people with nature, for their own benefit and that of the environment. She is passionate about sustainable living and is always trying to find new ways to cook delicious vegan meals from scratch.