This class is all about TikTok!
We all have seen the hype of this fun (and borderline addictive) social media platform.
Professional Photographer Natalia is here to teach you all about it and help you get started on your TikTok journey!
She will also teach you some techniques to take your video making to the next level – whether for your personal or professional use.
What we will cover?
- Getting started with TikTok
- Finding inspiration and following TikTok trends
- Using TikTok for your small business
- Engage and reach new audience using TikTok
- Having a healthy relationship on TikTok
What you will need?
TikTok app downloaded on your phone.
Optional: Instagram, CapCut or other video editing apps.
- Closed Captions
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Natalia (she/her) is a Melbourne-based portrait photographer specialising in boudoir and conceptual portraiture. She enjoys creating timeless and emotive imagery and she is inspired by the feminine strength and unique individual beauty of each woman she encounters.
She blends editorial elements in her work that creates ethereal images that capture the essence of rawness, beauty, and femininity. Her style of imagery has been described as dreamy, elegant, romantic and intimate.
Questions about the class or other ways we can assist with accessibility? Just email delsi (she/her) at email@example.com.