This introduction to screen printing is a hands-on workshop where we will get our hands dirty making original, fun tote bags – perfect to take to the market!
This class will cover techniques needed to start you on your way to screen printing success and how to bring your ideas to life with easy techniques.
At the end of the class you will have new skills and a fancy new tote!
What will we cover?
In this fun, hands on workshop you will learn:
- Basic screen printing techniques
- How to create your own printed tote bag
- How you can can apply your new skills to create your own bags, t-shirts, and more!
You will then take home your one of a kind tote bag!
What will I need to bring
- All materials provided
- You might like to come with an idea for your design or some reference images
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Quiet Spaces
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Fran Miller-Pezo likes to try her hand at anything and everything. She’s worked for comedy festivals, performed in shows, ran her own craft market and tour managed her way around the world with rock band. She has a soft spot for designing and creating original crafts.
Photo: Teacher’s own wonderful work
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just shoot Maddy (she/her) an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.