We all love dumplings, but how many of us can create this yumminess in our own kitchen?
In this class we will explore the history of Chinese dumplings and follow a demonstration on how to making the vegetarian dumpling filling, and how to make the dough, before making, filling and folding our own Vegetarian dumplings!
What we will cover?
In this lesson you will learn how to:
- Make your own vegetarian dumpling filling
- Stretch and fold dumpling skins
- Cook your dumplings potsticker style
- Make a simple dipping sauce
- Chopsticks skills
The class will finish with a dumpling tasting so come ready to eat!
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Quiet Spaces
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreters upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Qing (she/her) is one of our regular teachers here at Laneway Learning! She loves to cook for her family and learnt traditional methods from her parents.
She has many passions and also teaches classes on origami, paper quilling, jewellery making and beading.
Questions about the class or accessibility requests we can help you with? Just shoot Maddy (she/her) an email at email@example.com.