Love succulents and want to display them in a cute, new, creative way?
Why not a vertical living garden!
These vertical gardens can be hung or displayed in a shelf and are quite easy to take care of. Join us and make your own!
All materials provided but if you would like to include a special succulent (2-3cm max) bring it along!
What will we cover?
Join us and learn about:
- Materials and succulents needed for a vertical living garden.
- Step by step instructions to make your mini succulent garden and instructions for larger versions
- Care tips and maintenance
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nations Attendees
- Auslan Interpreter Upon Request
Who will be Teaching?
Maria Yebra has crafted many weird and wonderful things since getting hooked on crochet, and she shows no signs of stopping!
Pic Teachers Own
Questions about the class or other ways we can assist with accessibility?
Just email delsi (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.