Start diving into the Norse World and its magical language: The Runes.
Look into the Futhark alphabet, its history and various uses in Viking life and mysticism.
What will we cover?
- Let’s explore the complete Runic alphabet
- How to write using the Futhark.
- Learn the contexts in which you will find Runes, how significant they were to Viking life and how they reflected their values, physical and the spiritual.
What will I need to bring?
- An inquisitive mind!
- Some paper and pen if you like thinking about and journalling your answers.
- Closed Captions
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nations Attendees
- Auslan Interpreter Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Miss Colleen (She/her, Ma’am/Madame) is a historian, presenter and clairsentient Tarot reader who has been reading for many years.
She also presents on Medieval and ancient History topics in schools as a way to teach History in a fun and exciting way.
Questions about the class or other ways we can assist with accessibility? Just email delsi (she/her) at email@example.com.