Always thought that being vulnerable was a bad thing? Maybe it isn’t…
We will learn the power of owning our own stories and embracing vulnerability, especially during these times.
Find out how vulnerability can lead to authenticity and all the wholesome feelings we crave in our lives, like meaning and purpose.
What will we cover?
During this workshop we will be discuss:
- Connection, shame, vulnerability and worthiness
- How how the mind works.
- The work and research of Dr Brené Brown and Dr Ellen Langer.
What will you need?
- Pen, paper or your preferred note taking device
- Closed Captions
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Jossy (she/her) has an MA in human development and is a graduate of the Mindfulness Certification program at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and Mindful Schools.
She also has training in mindfulness-based stress reduction from UCSD (San Diego), cultivation of compassion (Stanford) and the science of happiness (Berkeley).