When life is giving you lemons, sometimes it’s nice to plan some nice things into your day.
Come and hang out with artist and educator Emilie to learn how to conjure up illustrated to do lists, filled with beautiful ways to brighten up your day.
It will serve as a lovely reminder of all the mindful and uplifting things you can fill your day with, even in these challenging circumstances.
No art experience necessary – this workshop is for everyone!
What will we cover?
- Intro to illustration art and drawing basics
- Tips and tricks for quick illustrations
- Inspiration ideas for daily illustrating and painting from home
- We’ll all get started on a few to list icons to get us going.
What will I need?
- Notebook or just paper if you prefer
- Pens or pencils
- Watercolour paints (optional)
- Closed Captions
- Early Bird Cheap Tix
- Free Tix for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreter Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Emilie (she/her) is a Melbourne based artist and maker, currently finishing her PhD at the Victorian College of the Arts. She moved from France and 2014 and has been developing her art practice since, working with a range of media, from video to printmaking and 3D printing.
Emilie is also a comic book artists. Her illustration has been published by the Lifted Brow, and she self-published her first graphic novel in 2018 with Tree Paper Comics in Melbourne.
Image Artists Own
Questions about the class or other ways we can assist with accessibility? Just email delsi (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.